The resources in these pages are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. They may be printed, copied, and used freely in the classroom and no credit or attribution is needed.
Use the following templates in your coursework.
- MLA Paper — A Microsoft Word template for class papers. Modify this document with your name; then save it to your computer to use for writing assignments.
- Bible Gateway – A good site with many translations and some study aids
Memory Verse Handout(s)
- Our current memory verse list.
- Dr. William Lane Craig, “How Do We Know That Jesus Was Raised From the Dead?”
- Check out the website Reasonable Faith for more of Dr. Craig’s insightful writings and lectures.
(These articles are intended for students’ use and are reprinted under the Fair Use provisions of US copyright law.)
- Drier, Peter. “Dr. Seuss’s Progressive Politics.” Tikkun, Vol. 26, Issue 4, Fall 2011, pp. 28-30, 46-47.