I am an English and Bible teacher at a private Christian school in Northwest Florida. I am married to Susan Lynn Christiansen, and we have two very beautiful and bright children, Sarah (age 5) and David (age 3).
- 1993 B. A. in Religion, Huntingdon College
- 2006 M. S. in Christian Education, Gulf Coast Bible College & Seminary
- 2004-2007, Panama City Christian School
- Professional “AA,” Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS)
- 2007 Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- 2006-2007, Society of Biblical Literature (SBL)
- Member, United States Chess Federation (USCF)